- Parenting Without Pain: Dressing and Clothing Life Hacks
- Childhood Memories and Lessons that Influence my Work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist: Part 1
- A New Way to interpret the “But You Don’t Look Sick” Response
- The Storm After the Calm: 8 Lessons Learned After A Tumultuous Postpartum Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Why and How Do Pediatric Occupational Therapists Play Games?
Show Us Your Hands: Inflammatory Arthritis Collage Project
Tag Archives: games
Pediatric occupational therapists are often asked why we spend time “just” playing games with our clients. In addition to being engaging to children, games are powerful tools through which we work on a variety of skills including fine motor, visual-motor, gross motor, … Continue reading