- Parenting Without Pain: Dressing and Clothing Life Hacks
- Childhood Memories and Lessons that Influence my Work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist: Part 1
- A New Way to interpret the “But You Don’t Look Sick” Response
- The Storm After the Calm: 8 Lessons Learned After A Tumultuous Postpartum Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Why and How Do Pediatric Occupational Therapists Play Games?
Show Us Your Hands: Inflammatory Arthritis Collage Project
Category Archives: Humor
Last week I started a GIF and photo-based Tumblr blog called “Arthritis Humor.“ My goal for this blog is to help patients with autoimmune arthritis (and other chronic illnesses) transcend their experiences via humor, and feel less alone by connecting to others … Continue reading