Hi, I’m Cheryl! I’m a pediatric occupational therapist who lives in the greater Seattle area. I’m also a mom to an active toddler, a rheumatoid arthritis patient/advocate/volunteer, swing dance instructor and general life enthusiast. Join me as I explore occupational therapy, living a full life with Rheumatoid Arthritis, parenting, gluten-free cooking & baking, and whatever other topics strike my fancy.
- Parenting Without Pain: Dressing and Clothing Life Hacks
- Childhood Memories and Lessons that Influence my Work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist: Part 1
- A New Way to interpret the “But You Don’t Look Sick” Response
- The Storm After the Calm: 8 Lessons Learned After A Tumultuous Postpartum Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Why and How Do Pediatric Occupational Therapists Play Games?
Show Us Your Hands: Inflammatory Arthritis Collage Project