- Parenting Without Pain: Dressing and Clothing Life Hacks
- Childhood Memories and Lessons that Influence my Work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist: Part 1
- A New Way to interpret the “But You Don’t Look Sick” Response
- The Storm After the Calm: 8 Lessons Learned After A Tumultuous Postpartum Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Why and How Do Pediatric Occupational Therapists Play Games?
Show Us Your Hands: Inflammatory Arthritis Collage Project
Monthly Archives: July 2013
I recently realized that I have lived with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for ten years, or roughly a third of my life! In that time I’ve graduated college, travelled to 12 different countries, lived in 3 states and travelled to/through over … Continue reading