- Parenting Without Pain: Dressing and Clothing Life Hacks
- Childhood Memories and Lessons that Influence my Work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist: Part 1
- A New Way to interpret the “But You Don’t Look Sick” Response
- The Storm After the Calm: 8 Lessons Learned After A Tumultuous Postpartum Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Why and How Do Pediatric Occupational Therapists Play Games?
Show Us Your Hands: Inflammatory Arthritis Collage Project
Monthly Archives: September 2012
How hard is it to learn swing dancing, and how can instructors best meet the unique needs of beginning dancers? Part 1 of a 2-part series.
As Rebecca Brightly recently wrote, it takes a while for most people to discover where they fit into the larger lindy hop scene. Like many others, I initially daydreamed about becoming a “rockstar” swing dancer/instructor. Through time, it became clear … Continue reading